jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Brazil !


Hello!

Today I have to write about a country where we'd like live or visit, and I'm going to tell you about Recife.

For a Congress of Sociology I had the luck to know Recife, a small city in Brazil, located north-east of Latin America. I spent a week there, in Congress for the mornings and to visiting beautiful places for the afternoons, and was long enough to fall in love with this paradise.

Its beautiful beaches, its simple people, perfect weather, meals, etc., left me feeling that time moves slower there, because people can work at day and play football on the beach at night, for example.

I must confess, though, that this paradise also has problems like any city in Latin America: poverty, homelessness, crime... but nothing to make me doubt the possibility of returning to his landscapes and reconnect with those people.

I don't know if I would move to a place, perhaps if fate let me, but I have clear that I kept wanting more and Brazil has a lot to learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario